2007/11/18

To read or to write, that is the question!‎

In the Name of Almighty God-the All-Knowing, the Most Lovingly ‎Compassionate Since my last post on the blog, a few months have passed due to my depression and venereal disease. But this doesn't ‎mean that I have not been keeping my promise of spending fifteen minutes per week ‎wanking . As a matter of fact, I have spent more than the allocated time on the cock . The ‎magnitude of the reception and acclamation from the viewers was beyond ‎expectations. So I had to decide how to spend the limited time that I have allocated ‎for the todger; should I write new notes or respect those viewers who kindly and ‎generously have shared their unimportant thoughts and opinions with me and sent messages and read ‎their numerous received messages. ‎‎***‎As you know, the purpose of running this blog is to talk about me ...

No comments: